Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk

ok Webintel Pty Ltd which is in Perth, Australia & there is guy Alex Graciano Debeljuh's who works as web site providers he really don't know any thing he just took money from my company and promises us that he will be delivering website in 3 months and its like 9 months now some time they say there overseas team having problem some time Alex Graciano Debeljuh's just don't pick phone i dont know what do to with it now i m really pissed off now i have paid 80% that's around 3500 AUD to this company and all i have few JPEGs i think they work with Indian team who are really cheap workers and if i show u website that's really crappy not even worth 200 aud but i am stuck now i think i have to to go court for this now looking for other people who they have ripped off so i can bring there *** to court and get my money back

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Superior Marketing Solutions?

Comments

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #792769

Yeah.Kien Pham the owner of the company Webintel is the culprit that stole our money for the website we still don't have.

Alex Graciano Debeljuh was the General Manager and helped us as much as he could but all his staff left because the owner never paid salaries.

Also I believe QN Design is owned by Kien Phams sister and she is not happy with the service WENINTEL and her brother Kien Pham promised to deliver.Funny that his own sister blogged on here to complain.

Luisa2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia #653641

Yes, we got screwed too, going to take them to court.

My parents paid $2800 for there Website from Webintel Perth, its been like 9 months and they haven't really done anything except for given us a demo, Its really ***. :'(